The Spice Islands Cook Book Paperback C1977
Reference id: uHS19rVyKf0 804
Paperback "The Spice Islands Cook Book" copyright 1977.
The Romance of Spices
How to Use Seasonings
Appetizers & Hors Doeuvres
Rice & Pasta
Eggs & Cheese
Pastries & Desserts
A Guide to Your Spice Shelf
Table of Equivalents
Index to Seasonings
Index to Recipes
The Spice Islands Cook Book is dedicated to the thousands of men and women who cook for fun and pleasure as well as for everyday family needs.
It is our hope that this book will answer the frequently asked question: How do I use spices and herbs? The recipes contained herein have been selected with one thought in mind - to enhance foods by the knowledgeable use of seasonings.
The recipes range from the simple to the gourmet level. None is difficult and all are delectable. Each of them was prepared under the direction of skilled home economics in the modern test kitchens of Spice Islands. Every recipe was taste tested by a trained taste panel, and only the very finest of them were selected for inclusion in this book.
In developing and testing these recipes, Spice Islands seasonings were used exclusively - we hope that you will use the same full-flavored seasonings when you make these recipes in your own kitchen.
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.