Rare Canadas Favorite Cook Book by Mrs Gregory and Friends C1900s
Reference id: ftdw7z2E92s 336
Rare antique illustrated "Canadas Favorite Cook Book" by Mrs. Gregory and Friends, c early 1900s.
Measures 9.75 inches tall, 7.5 inches wide. 578 pages.
Three books in one volume. Missing title and copyright pages. In rough vintage shape. See pictures for condition.
Contents include three thousand helpful suggestions and recipes:
Arranging the table
Bread, Biscuits, Muffins, Waffles
Cakes and How to Make Them
Cakes (Layer) and Fillings for Same
Camping Out - How and What to Cook
Canned Fruits and Vegetables
Chafing Dish and Recipes for Same
Cheese and Cheese Dishes
Coffee, Tea, Cocoa and Beverages
Cookies, Doughnuts and Small Cakes
Courses for a Formal Dinner
Custards, Creams, Desserts, Etc
Dinner-Table Novelties and Decorations
Eggs and Fifty Ways to Cook Them
Favors and Bonbonnieres
How to Utilize Everything
Ice Creams, Ices and Sherbets
Meaning of Foreign Words on Menu Cards
Meats - How to Select, Cook and Serve
Meat and Fish Sauces
Pastry, Pies and Tarts
Pickles, Vinegar and Brine
Poultry and Game
Preserves - Canned and Sun Dried
Puddings and Pudding Sauces
Relishes and Catsups
Rusisan, Scotch and Other Afternoon Teas
Salads Made of Meat, Fish and Shell Fish
Sandwiches and Canapes
Soups Made of Meat
Special Menus and Suggestions How to Decorate the Table
Cereals and Farinaceous Dishes
Fresh Fruits - How to Serve Them
Health Paramount to All Else
Homekeeping, Not Housekeeping
Ko-nut Versus Lard
Nourishing Properties of Various Foods
Nuts as an Article of Diet
Salads Without Meats
Soupes Without Meats
Vegetables - Their Importance
Vegetables - How to Cook
Dyeing and Coloring
Economics for the House
Food for the Sick and Convalescent
Happiness of Children
Helpful Laundry Recipes
In and About the House
Nuisances About the House
Prevalent Disorders and Their Remedies
Sick and Convalescent
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.
- Cook Book
- Mrs Gregory
- Mrs Gregory and Friends
- Favorite Cook Book
- Canadas Favorite Cook Book
- Canadas Favorite Cookbook
- Favorite Cookbook
- Antique Book
- Antique Illustrated Book
- Illustrated Book
- Vintage Book
- Vintage Illustrated Book