Good Cooking from India Book by Shahnaz Mehta with Joan Korenblit C 1981
Reference id: eG9B2nBHJAc 417
Cookbook "Good Cooking From India" by Shahnaz Mehta With Joan Korenblit, copyright 1982.
Enjoy 200 kitchen tested recipes from a centuries-old cuisine that matches todays interest in healthful eating.
Really good shape with dust jacket. Almost like new!
Feeling at ease with indian cookery
inside an indian kitchen
herbs and spices
some recipes basic to indian cooking
suggested menus for family meals
suggested menus for parties
all recipes listed by category
the trip to aligarh
the extended family of our household
dairy-based dishes and raitas
our favorite festivals
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.