Where the Blue Begins Antique Book by Christopher Morley C1922
Reference id: Rzs0OmPoOUk 861
Antique book "Where the Blue Begins" by Christopher Morley, Grosset & Dunlap, Doubleday, copyright 1922.
"So enjoyed this book by Christopher Morley. What started out as the story of anthropomorphized dog, Mr. Gissing, living his life in an ordinary way and turned into Gissings search for truth, God, and the meaning of life was a truly great read. Philosophy, religion, humor, and insight all combined in one book. Wonderful." - Goodreads review
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.