Mans Search for Meaning Book by Viktor E Frankl C1963
Reference id: SAIqa7SSqJM 729
Paperback book "Mans Search for Meaning" by Viktor E. Frankl, Pocket Books, copyright 1963.
In decent shape with price tags remaining on cover, marker over old price, some highlighting within.
Experiences in a Concentration Camp
Basic Concepts of Logotherapy
Viktor E. Frankl, M.D., Ph. D., distinguished professor of logotherapy at the United States International University, and visiting clinical professor of psychiatry at Stanford University, is the leader and originator of the school of logotherapy or existential analysis. He is also the author of 27 books that have been translated into 18 languages, including Japanese and Chinese.
After three grim years ant Auschwitz and other Nazi prisons, Dr. Frankl gained freedom only to learn that almost his entire family had been wiped out. But during, and indeed partly because of, the incredible suffering and degradation of those harrowing years, he developed his theory of logotherapy.
In his preface to this book, Harvard Universitys Gordon W. Allport calls it "an introduction to the most significant psychological movement of our day."
"...perhaps the most significant thinking since Freud and Adler."
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.