Antique Illustrated Book the Williamsburg Art of Cookery or Accomplished Gentlewomans Companion by Helen Bullock C1939
Reference id: YPzHUp5RR1o 109
Antique book "The Williamsburg Art of Cookery or Accomplished Gentlewomans Companion" by Helen Bullock copyright 1939.
Being a collection of upwards of five hundred of the most ancient and approved recipes in Virginia cookery. Soups, sauces, flesh and fish, breads, garden stuff, pastry, preserving, confectionery, cakes, puddings, wines, punches and also a table of favorite Williamsburg garden herbs to which is added an account of Virginia hospitality.
Measures 7 inches tall, 4.25 inches wide.
Condition: Leather cover and spine with spine section completely separated from binding, nice clean pages.
Of Virginia Hospitality
Observations Upon Soups
Of Flesh and Fish
Of Garden Stuff
Of Preserving and Pickling
Favorite Williamsburg Garden Herbs
Of Health Drinking
Of Christmas in Virginia
An Account of the Books consulted in this Works
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.