What Is Electricity a Just Ask Book by Chris Arvetis and Carole Palmer C1986
Reference id: XVdgVKNPdqI 746
"What is Electricity?" A Just Ask Book by Chris Arvetis and Carole Palmer, Field Publications, Rand McNally, copyright 1986.
The cover has some wear, however the pages inside are very clean and beautifully illustrated.
"What makes this fan go round?" asks Christopher. "Electricity," says Big Dog. Then he tells Christopher how little electrons move throug hwires to make the fan, toaster and other things work.
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.