Vintage Book United States Destroyer Operations in World War Ii by Theodore Roscoe C1953
Reference id: 0r76vexMAfs 234
Vintage book "United States Destroyer Operations in World War II" by Theodore Roscoe, copyright 1953.
Research and technical editing by Rear Admiral Thomas L. Wattles U. S. Navy (retired)
Designed and Illustrated by Lieut. Comdr. Fred Freeman, U.S.N.R.
Published by United States Naval Institute, Annapolis, Maryland.
Staining on cover, some loose strings along bottom spine and edges as well as corners, decorated end papers with a partially peeled label inside the front cover, name written on bottom of book, a few smears, nice clean pages.
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.