The New England Yankee Cookbook by Imogene Wolcott C1939
Reference id: AzIOzjQ1aeg 552
Antique illustrated "The New England Yankee Cookbook" by Imogene Wolcott, copyright 1939.
An anthology of incomparable recipes from the six New England states and a little something about the people whose tradition for good eating is herein permanently recorded. From the files of Yankee magazine and from time worn recipe books and many gracious contributors.
Decorations by Edwin Earle and Alanson B. Hewes.
In great condition with minor wear to the cover.
soups, chowders, stews, fish, meat, poultry, game, vegetables, breads, biscuits, gems, shortcake, mush, pudding, pies, cakes, cookies, sauces, preserves, pickles, jellies, jams, beverages, candies, sweetmeats, herbs, glossary of cooking terms and new england colloquialisms
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.
- Cook Book
- Vintage Cookbook
- Vintage Cook Book
- Cooking Terms
- New England
- Yankee Cookbook
- Imogene Wolcott
- Edwin Earle
- Alanson Hewes