The Hungry Hikers Book of Good Cooking by Gretchen Mchugh C1982
Reference id: IOPXiauGQe4 805
Paperback "The Hungry Hikers Book of Good Cooking" by Gretchen McHugh, illustrated by Susan Gaber, copyright 1991.
The first cookbook for backpackers (and canoeists and campers) that makes possible superb meals on the trail.
Heat for cooking: stove or fire?
Home food drying
Dried foods you can buy
Valuable foods in the wild kitchen
Bake-ahead bread, cakes and cookies
Salads and vegetables
In clean condition with some near page separation. See pics please.
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.