Ruch and the Upper Applegate Valley an Oregon Documentary by John and Marguerite Black C1993
Reference id: a16vfbgKeWc 814
Paperback book "Ruch and the Upper Applegate Valley: An Oregon Documentary" by John and Marguerite Black, Webb Research Group, copyright 1993.
Crease on cover, glue mistakes holding some pages together more than normal along the spone, may have notes or smudges within, but appears to be clean. Glue is dry and starting to age,some pages are separated. Please see pics.
Table of Contents:
Applegate Valley Beginnings
Touring the Area
Historic Sites: Jacksonville to Ruch
Settlers: Ruch to Uniontown
Buncom, Sterling, Little Applegate
Settlers: Little Applegate Crossing to Steamboat
Steamboat, Thompson Creek, Lower Applegate
Appendix - Maps
About the AuthorsIndex
Rare book. Hard to find!
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.
- Ruch Oregon
- Ruch and the Upper Applegate Valley
- Applegate Oregon
- Oregon Book
- John and Marguerite Black
- John Black
- Marguerite Black
- Saddleback Ranch
- Applegate Valley Historical Society
- Jacksonville Oregon
- Uniontown Oregon
- Sterling Oregon
- Little Applegate
- Thompson Creek
- Post Office