Ruch and the Upper Applegate Valley an Oregon Documentary by John and Marguerite Black C1990
Reference id: 3urDDNd60O0 813
Paperback book "Ruch and the Upper Applegate Valley: An Oregon Documentary" by John and Marguerite Black, Webb Research Group, copyright 1990.
Pink cover with red sketch art and blue text. Crease on cover, a sticker on spine, and price sticker on the back, some spotting along outer exterior of pages, may have notes or smudges within, but appears to be clean. Glue is starting to age and some pages are slightly separated. Please see pics.
Table of Contents:
Applegate Valley Beginnings
Touring the Area
Historic Sites: Jacksonville to Ruch
Settlers: Ruch to Uniontown
Buncom, Sterling, Little Applegate
Settlers: Little Applegate Crossing to Steamboat
Steamboat, Thompson Creek, Lower Applegate
Appendix - Maps
About the AuthorsIndex
Rare book. Hard to find!
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.
- Ruch Oregon
- Ruch and the Upper Applegate Valley
- Applegate Oregon
- Oregon Book
- John and Marguerite Black
- John Black
- Marguerite Black
- Saddleback Ranch
- Applegate Valley Historical Society
- Jacksonville Oregon
- Uniontown Oregon
- Sterling Oregon
- Little Applegate
- Thompson Creek
- Post Office