Practical Jewelry Making Techniques Problem Solving Book by Stephen Okeeffe
Reference id: NbIyqmW91rY 309
Book "Practical Jewelry-Making Techniques: Problem Solving" by Stephen OKeeffe, copyright 2011.
Measures 11 by 8.75 inches. 144 pages.
Good condition with minor wear.
Tools for the jewelry maker
the making of simple specialized tools
punch and die
alternative methods of soldering
wire scroll work
the doming block
applications of the screw
the removable spindle tool
ring sizing table
wire sizing table
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.