Music of Many Lands and Peoples Edited Antique Illustrated Book by Osbourne Mcconathy John W Beattie and Russell V Morgan C1932
Reference id: CRRqQ6hfNDo 332
Antique illustrated book "Music of Many Lands and Peoples" edited by by Osbourne McConathy, John W Beattie, and Russell V Morgan, copyright 1932.
Measures 10 inches tall, 7 inches wide. 266 pages (may be missing a couple of the last pages from the Index).
Wear along edges, corner bumps, markings, taped pages, corner folds, ex library, some rips/tears.
Contents: the pageant of many lands and peoples, qualities of the human voice, choruses for soprano alto and bass, the evolution of four part singing, a pageant of world history, the pageant of early american history, form the architecture of music, instrumental music, songs of fun and humor, songs for boys chorus, songs for the christmas season, a pageant of americanization, choruses for additional programs, our homeland
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.