Great Inventors and Their Inventions Vintage Book by Frank P Bachman C1941
Reference id: zTKfEvxkkTU 482
Vintage book "Great Inventors and Their Inventions" by Frank P. Bachman, copyright 1941.
inventions of steam and electric power
james watt and the invention of the steam engine
robert fulton and the invention of the steamboat
george stephenson and the invention of the locomotive
invention of the electric engine and electric locomotive
inventions of manufacture and production
the invention of spinning machines; the jenny, the water frame, and the mule
Eli whitney and the invention of the cotton gin
elias howe and the invention of the sewing machine
cyrus h mccormic and the invention of the reaper
henry bessemer and the making of steel
Inventions of printing and communication
john gutenberg and the invention of printing
samuel f b morse and the invention of the telegram
alexander graham bell and the invention of the telephone
Other inventors and their inventions
thomas a edison
the moving picture machine
the story of the automobile
the conquest of the air
the preservation of foods
radio and television
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.
- Great Inventors and Their Inventions
- Great Inventors
- Frank Bachman
- Frank P Bachman
- James Watt
- Steam Engine
- Robert Fulton
- George Stephenson
- Electric Engine
- Electric Locomotive
- Spinning Machines
- Water Frame
- Eli Whitney
- Sewing Machine
- Cyrus Mccormic
- Henry Bessemer
- John Gutenberg
- Samuel Morse
- Alexander Graham Bell
- Thomas Edison
- Moving Picture Machine