Antique Illustrated Music Book a Treasury of Gilbert and Sullivan C1941
Reference id: 64IWp4tAu58 183
Antique illustrated music book "A Treasury of Gilbert & Sullivan" The words and the music of one hundred and two songs from eleven operettas, edited by Deems Taylor, illustrated by Lucille Corcos, arrangements by Dr Albert Sirmay, copyright 1941.
Measures 12.25 inches tall, 9.25 inches wide. 405 pages.
Condition: wear along cover and spine edges, bumped and worn cover corners, nice and clean pages.
This will be shipped via USPS Media Mail.
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.