Acupressure Made Easy Ancient Chinese Healing Art You Do Yourself Without Needles or Drugs Book by Ben Morris C1976
Reference id: PhvX7IF6PHU 429
Book "Acupressure Made Easy: Ancient Chinese Healing Art You Do Yourself Without Needles or Drugs" by Ben Morris copyright 1976.
Beautiful green and gilded cover, the back has some sticker residue and indent, please see pics for visuals. Pages are nice and clean.
Dedication, about the author, the publisher speaks, list of illustrations, the ancient modern art of healing, acupressure versus acupuncture, chinese therapy explained, harnessing the life forces, acupressure - how to start, making contact, putting your best feet forward, controlling those gut feelings, care and treatment of your sex organs, treasure your chest, getting your shoulders to the wheel, backing into better health, who needs a new neck, heads up, all purpose care, relaxation for insomnia, high blood pressure, hemorrhoids and related conditions, to my readers, acknowledgements
- I can do my best. Some books are so rare that they cannot be found.
Please contact me to discuss a finder\'s fee.
- Yes, however please contact me prior to ordering because international shipping can be spendy for books. I want to make sure that you agree to the price and delivery date estimate before making a purchase.
- I ship books via USPS media mail, unless requested and paid for otherwise.
- I usually package an order up right away, and it is shipped out the next business day. If it is a large book, I may need an extra day to find proper packaging.
- I only accept online payments.
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.